- A warm, safe shelter
- Daily meals and exercise regardless of weather or holidays
- Daily cleaning of kennels to keep the animals safe and healthy
- Proper vetting for all animals including spay/neuter, all vaccinations, and emergency care
- Essential one-on-one care, training and/or additional socialization for abused/broken animals that enter our system
MAARC is housed within MCS and collaborates with the City to provide the best, most comprehensive care possible to benefit ALL Maryville/Alcoa/Rockford Proper animals.
- 100% volunteer based. Our greatest assets are our dedicated volunteers. Would you like to join our dynamic team? Even an hour a week would provide our team with much needed assistance! WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!!! Check out the following link for some awesome opportunities to help us and our animals:
- 100% non-profit and we have partnered with the City of Maryville. We assume the care for Every. Single. Animal that arrives at our shelter door. Not one of our volunteers OR Board of Directors receive a salary. All funds and proceeds raised go directly toward the care of our animals. We solely rely on donations and support from our community to maintain our NO-KILL operation. Please consider supporting/donating to MAARC. Check out the link for additional information on all adoptable animals in our system and other ways you can help: