- Installs, maintains, inspects and repairs water and sewer lines, manholes, fire hydrants, meters, meter boxes, valves, water and sewer taps, etc.
- Checks for sewer system defects using smoke testing, wet weather flow observations, and sewer flow monitors.
- Assists in the operation of the Jet-Rodder and CCTV trucks.
- Loads and transports materials and equipment to job site.
- Performs landscaping and surface restoration at job site.
- Operates trucks, tractors, back‑hoe, tapping machines and other equipment in connection with the above tasks.
- Processes and completes paperwork regarding manhole reports, overflow and sewer stops, water and sewer request forms, material sheet, etc.
- Performs emergency repairs of broken water lines, sewer stops and overflows.
- Fills out daily worksheets regarding time, materials used, amount and type of pipe installed.
- Responds to after hour emergencies.
- Attends various training classes as needed.
Deadline to apply: May 12, 2023
For more information and to apply visit our website at www.maryvillegov.com/jobs