- Performs field surveys and provides technical support to EPW personnel by furnishing lines, stakes, grades, elevations, and other technical information for EPW projects.
- Conducts inspections of streets, sidewalks, and drainage installations and repairs performed by contractors and City personnel, ensuring compliance with contract documents and local and state standards.
- Creates maps and required data; responds to internal and external requests for GIS information; prepares custom maps, tables, reports, and other deliverables as requested.
- Designs plans, quantities, and specifications for street and intersection improvements.
- Performs miscellaneous duties, such as printing maps and providing other data to surveyors, engineers, and the general public.
Read more about the position and find our application on the website!